Salon, Massage, And Spa Discounts And Offers
Employee Discounts On Salon, Massage, And Spa Products And Offers
Spafinder Wellness 365
Inspiring wellness 365 days of the year. That’s our mission. To make keeping well easier and more accessible for you – and those you care about – each and every day.
At Spafinder Wellness 365™, we believe that you can live your best life and manage the stress of today’s bigger to-do lists by actually pausing for a moment, an hour or even a week, to put your own wellness first. In today’s world, balance may be a luxury, but staying well is a necessity, and we’re here to inspire you, to help you, find your well each and every day.
Soothe is the world’s largest and fastest-growing on-demand platform connecting clients to massage therapists who can bring the healing power of massage to homes, hotels, and offices in as little as an hour. Soothe is available in over 60 major cities across the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
Get $10 off your massage booking at Soothe.com using code SOOTHE10 at checkout!
Salon, Massage, And Spa Discounts
What used to be considered a privilege of the wealthy, spas and salons offering various types of massage, including therapy, couples and sports massage. A trip to the salon is a way to treat yourself, whether you are looking for nail treatments like manicures or pedicures, or you need to relax your muscles with a therapy massage.
Benefits of Massages
There are many benefits to massage spas. A salon treatment can reduce stress and improve your circulation. Many trainers recommend sports massage as they can reduce pain. When you find a “massage near me” in a search online, you will find that the treatment can improve flexibility while also eliminating toxins from your body. Many people who undergo spa treatments claim that they sleep better, feel healthier and are less tired. One of the most important benefits of massage spas is that they can alleviate depression and anxiety while also reducing swelling after surgery or injury.
More About Salon, Massage, And Spa Discounts
Types of Salons
There are many types of salons that offer massages. There are those that offer event massage where they bring the equipment with them and perform event massages. This could be as simple as massages in a chair or, if you have a private area, a full event massage using a table. If you want to create a stronger team, you could arrange for an office massage for your staff. Many spas will perform an in home massage as well, bringing the equipment with them to your home. If you prefer having your treatment there, you may want to choose a massage on site. No matter what type of salon you choose, they should be able to accommodate your needs.
When you visit a center, you will find a variety of options and treatments. Some of these include:
- Swedish Therapy Massage – the standard type based on anatomy and physiology. The therapist uses lotion or oil, usually beginning with broad strokes which then transition to smaller, specific strokes to target problem areas. It is also used in couples massage due to its relaxing tendencies.
- Deep Tissue Therapy – a focused, therapeutic massage that targets muscle knots. The therapist uses deliberate, slow strokes across the grain of the muscle, addressing repetitive strain, posture problems or injuries. It is a popular sports massage as it addresses chronic pain from lingering injuries.
- Facial Spas – a multi-step skin treatment. At facial spas, they clean, exfoliate and nourish the skin of your face, giving you a clear, well-hydrated complexion that helps you look younger.
- Nail Treatments – more than simple manicures or pedicures, nail treatments at a spa often include exfoliation, softening, paraffin treatments, warm cream as well as hot-stone massage for your hands and feet.
- Hair Removal – waxing and sugaring are both options used at many massage on site locations. Hair can be removed from eyebrows, lips, chins, legs and private areas. Hot wax is applied to the hair and quickly pulled from the body. Sugaring is similar except that, instead of wax, the therapist uses a sticky paste of sugar cream. Threading is another method used to remove hair, but this method can only be used on facial hair.
- Specialty Treatments – some spas are licensed to perform procedures that are more advanced. These may include microdermabrasion, CACI facelifts, Botox injections, laser hair removal and pulsed-light hair removal. Be sure that the location you choose has the proper licensing and training before having any of these procedures done outside of a doctor’s office.
As mentioned, many salons and spas now offer mobile massage services. This type of service can be separated into corporate or residential. In home massage brings the therapist to your home while corporate options may include event massage or office massage. It may be more comfortable for you and your partner to have a couples massage in the comfort of your own home. You may want to offer an office therapy massage to your staff for a team building promotion or to relieve stress during an extremely busy period. You can often find mobile massage options simply by searching “massage near me.”
If you are interested in a “massage near me,” you can save money by signing up for EmployeeandMemberDiscounts.com. We offer discounts on salons, spas and massages, in-home, mobile or on-site. These are discounts that were previously only available to employees of certain industries or members of specific groups, such as alumni, students and first responders. Our perks experts have searched and compiled discounts that you can use into an easy-to-use format. There is never a membership fee and you can begin using the discounts immediately.
We can also help you set up your own discount program. If you would like to create a customized discount program for your employees or members, contact us today by filling out the online form or give us a call today.