Fitness And Gym Discounts
Our Latest Fitness And Gym Employee Discount Offers
More About Fitness And Gym Discounts
Save an Extra 10% with purchase of Total Gym XLS and receive a FREE Abcrunch • Free Total Body Challenge DVD
Become A Member!
And get access to exclusive offers and deals from the top brands and retailers
Fitness And Gym Discounts
You are ready to improve your health and physical fitness. For most, this means a gym membership. However, do not pay full price! There are discounts and deals on home gym equipment and free gym passes, too. You just have to know where to look for the right fitness discounts.
Get a Cheap Gym Membership Even during the Off-Season
Joining a gym is the best way to get fit. You have access to the equipment, classes, and the personal trainer near me (or you). Typically, there are plenty of gym membership discounts in January. At that time, it seems that all the gyms are trying to cash in on everyone’s New Year’s resolutions.
But what happens when you’re looking for gym membership deals in the spring or fall? Most sales are over by that time. Health clubs charge the full price again. That said, there are ways of taking advantage of personal trainer discounts as well as excellent gym membership deals.
More and More Health Insurance Providers Sponsor Fitness Savings
Health insurance companies are also getting in on the action. These companies realize that an ounce of prevention is cheaper than a pound of cure. But do you know who offers free gym passes and fitness apps as well as trackers? Some companies even lead the way to discount exercise equipment.
Student Discounts for Gyms and Fitness Clubs
There are plenty of savings around for students. Companies understand that money is tight. However, they also know that students want – and need – access to certain creature comforts. Some gyms offer free gym passes to qualifying students. Others provide learners ho present a valid student ID with gym membership discounts.
Fitness App Discounts for New and Returning Members
Fitness apps are now ubiquitous. When you can’t make it to the health clubs that are around your area, you can work out in the comfort of your own home. The personal trainer near me becomes the exercise instructor in your living room. It is an excellent opportunity for someone whose schedule makes regular gym attendance problematic.
Of course, not all apps are the same. Some are tied to a fitness brand that offers supplements along with equipment. For these companies, home gym equipment discounts are a great way of helping you find the exercise hardware you need. Besides that, having the gym equipment in your home makes you more likely to continue with using the apps.
Other fitness discounts within the apps apply to try-before-you-buy exercise programs. While many have general content for visitors, there are entire suites that are reserved for subscribers. When you sign up during their annual membership drives, you can save quite a bit of money. However, would you know when these drives take place?
Get the Fitness and Home Gym Equipment Discounts Employees and Insiders Enjoy
Do you need some new discount exercise equipment for your home? Maybe you do not like using the mats that they have at the gym. Many people feel this way, and it is not a problem! With the savings you can enjoy on the hardware, you will be ready to join a Pilates or yoga class in no time.
Then again, you might need some personalized help. Take advantage of personal trainer discounts that give you in-person assistance at the fitness studio. Conversely, have a virtual trainer work with you through one of the many apps that are currently helping people gain or regain their fitness.
With Employee And Member Discounts, you have access to the discounts on fitness memberships and equipment that you need to get in shape and stay in shape, too. Why pay full price for something that you can get at a discounted rate?
More About Salon, Massage, And Spa Discounts
Salon, Massage, And Spa Discounts
What used to be considered a privilege of the wealthy, spas and salons offering various types of massage, including therapy, couples and sports massage. A trip to the salon is a way to treat yourself, whether you are looking for nail treatments like manicures or pedicures, or you need to relax your muscles with a therapy massage.
Benefits of Massages
There are many benefits to massage spas. A salon treatment can reduce stress and improve your circulation. Many trainers recommend sports massage as they can reduce pain. When you find a “massage near me” in a search online, you will find that the treatment can improve flexibility while also eliminating toxins from your body. Many people who undergo spa treatments claim that they sleep better, feel healthier and are less tired. One of the most important benefits of massage spas is that they can alleviate depression and anxiety while also reducing swelling after surgery or injury.
Types of Salons
There are many types of salons that offer massages. There are those that offer event massage where they bring the equipment with them and perform event massages. This could be as simple as massages in a chair or, if you have a private area, a full event massage using a table. If you want to create a stronger team, you could arrange for an office massage for your staff. Many spas will perform an in home massage as well, bringing the equipment with them to your home. If you prefer having your treatment there, you may want to choose a massage on site. No matter what type of salon you choose, they should be able to accommodate your needs.
When you visit a center, you will find a variety of options and treatments. Some of these include:
- Swedish Therapy Massage – the standard type based on anatomy and physiology. The therapist uses lotion or oil, usually beginning with broad strokes which then transition to smaller, specific strokes to target problem areas. It is also used in couples massage due to its relaxing tendencies.
- Deep Tissue Therapy – a focused, therapeutic massage that targets muscle knots. The therapist uses deliberate, slow strokes across the grain of the muscle, addressing repetitive strain, posture problems or injuries. It is a popular sports massage as it addresses chronic pain from lingering injuries.
- Facial Spas – a multi-step skin treatment. At facial spas, they clean, exfoliate and nourish the skin of your face, giving you a clear, well-hydrated complexion that helps you look younger.
- Nail Treatments – more than simple manicures or pedicures, nail treatments at a spa often include exfoliation, softening, paraffin treatments, warm cream as well as hot-stone massage for your hands and feet.
- Hair Removal – waxing and sugaring are both options used at many massage on site locations. Hair can be removed from eyebrows, lips, chins, legs and private areas. Hot wax is applied to the hair and quickly pulled from the body. Sugaring is similar except that, instead of wax, the therapist uses a sticky paste of sugar cream. Threading is another method used to remove hair, but this method can only be used on facial hair.
- Specialty Treatments – some spas are licensed to perform procedures that are more advanced. These may include microdermabrasion, CACI facelifts, Botox injections, laser hair removal and pulsed-light hair removal. Be sure that the location you choose has the proper licensing and training before having any of these procedures done outside of a doctor’s office.
As mentioned, many salons and spas now offer mobile massage services. This type of service can be separated into corporate or residential. In home massage brings the therapist to your home while corporate options may include event massage or office massage. It may be more comfortable for you and your partner to have a couples massage in the comfort of your own home. You may want to offer an office therapy massage to your staff for a team building promotion or to relieve stress during an extremely busy period. You can often find mobile massage options simply by searching “massage near me.”
If you are interested in a “massage near me,” you can save money by signing up for EmployeeandMemberDiscounts.com. We offer discounts on salons, spas and massages, in-home, mobile or on-site. These are discounts that were previously only available to employees of certain industries or members of specific groups, such as alumni, students and first responders. Our perks experts have searched and compiled discounts that you can use into an easy-to-use format. There is never a membership fee and you can begin using the discounts immediately.
We can also help you set up your own discount program. If you would like to create a customized discount program for your employees or members, contact us today by filling out the online form or give us a call today.